Keep reading to find out more about out technical levels. Do not hesitate to contact us to find out more. We will be pleased to answer all your questions.
Learn more about the school’s different technical levels below:
TECHNIQUE: ADVANCE UNDER SAIL AND STEER USING THE BAR:
– Prepare for the start, sailing or motor
– Fill the sail to move forward
– Use the sail to slow down
– Use the bar to steer
– Use the bar to change tack
– Use the bar to slow down
– Move to change sides without compromising the manoeuvre
SAFETY: FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE MONITOR/CHEF DE BORD:
– Get equipped with the proposed equipment
– Stay attentive to safety advice
– Preparing for towing
– Learn how to use the winches safely
– Learn how to move on the boat keeping the balance
SEA-ENVIRONMENT SENSE: RESPECT THE ENVIRONMENT:
– On the beach or at a stop on the water, know where the wind comes from
– Make two sea knots
– Bringing garbage ashore
– Identify and report polluting or dangerous objects
– Comply with the instructions for preserving the environments encountered
– Reach any point on the water, on a route chosen and supervised by the instructor/chef.
Get rid of all the modern and sofisticated tools and find the GPS inside of you. Remember that as part of Human Kind, we live in a natural environment. We can locate ourselves in time and space only checking the sun and studying where shades are.
We will study what is happening in the atmosphere and the physical processes that shape the weather. By studying meteorology, you will get acquainted with the sources of weather forecast for yachtsmen, learn how to interpret them correctly, and more.
If you really want to learn yachting, and not just get the rights to a yacht, choose not a training system, but a specific yacht school and a yacht instructor. Our school, Riviera Sailing Events, has been successfully teaching yachting for several years.